Allu brothers Allu Arjun and Allu Sirish’s Sarrainodu and ABCD were the most-watched movies on television last week. The Hindi dubbed versions of both these Telugu movies generated the highest TRPs, according to the latest BARC ratings.
Apparently, Sarrainodu and ABCD recorded an average minute audience (AMA) of 4863 and 4016 respectively. In fact, both the movies even surpassed the TRPs of Baahubali – The Conclusion’s TV screening (AMA of 3609). Goldmines Telefilms had acquired the Hindi satellite rights of ABCD.
“I am so happy to learn that the Hindi audience enjoyed watching ABCD. I honestly didn’t expect this level of viewership. It is perhaps the fun aspect of the movie that connected best with the Hindi audience. I thank the viewers for their love and entertaining them will be a priority for me as an actor,” Allu Sirish said.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh Babu’s touching b’day wishes for his mom
- Deepika Padukone posts a BTS video with Vijay’s superhit song
- Kriti Sanon to dub for her role in Adipurush?
- No change in Allu Arjun’s film’s release date?
- Ravi Teja’s new film delayed due to COVID
- Acharya’s shoot stalled due to COVID-19 rise?