Allu Sirish’s new film went on floors in Hyderabad today. The film is being directed by Rakesh Shashii and produced jointly under Bunny Vas’ GA2 Movies and Shri Tirumala Productions banners.
And the day one shoot has had a special guest in Allu Anvita. The doting granddaughter of Allu Aravind visited the set and enjoyed the shooting process while her uncle Sirish gave his shots. Anvita is Allu Aravind’s elder son Allu Venkatesh’s daughter and Sirish is quite close to her.
Articles that might interest you:
- Is this the reason behind Prabhas signing multiple projects?
- Balayya to give a second chance to this director?
- Confirmed- This is how much Amitabh is being paid for Prabhas’ film
- Virata Parvam resumes its shoot finally
- Akshay Kumar meets UP CM Yogi; Here’s why?
- Poonam gets her chest inked with a crazy tattoo