Allu Sirish’s new film went on floors in Hyderabad today. The film is being directed by Rakesh Shashii and produced jointly under Bunny Vas’ GA2 Movies and Shri Tirumala Productions banners.
And the day one shoot has had a special guest in Allu Anvita. The doting granddaughter of Allu Aravind visited the set and enjoyed the shooting process while her uncle Sirish gave his shots. Anvita is Allu Aravind’s elder son Allu Venkatesh’s daughter and Sirish is quite close to her.
Articles that might interest you:
- Acharya’s shoot stalled due to COVID-19 rise?
- Interesting info about Akhil’s new film
- Aadi teams up with his former director again
- YS Jagan announces 50 percent occupancy rule in AP theaters
- Chiranjeevi, Mahesh Babu wish CM KCR a speedy recovery
- Star hero not bothered about his film’s failures