Allu Sirish seems to be very determined to score a box office super hit and his latest comments imply the same.
In an interview, Sirish admitted he didn’t always make the right choices and wishes to get back to winning ways.
“I wasn’t making the right choices up until now and didn’t utilitize my potential to the fullest. I am a determined man now. I am answerable at least to myself. I will put in my best efforts for my forthcoming projects,” he said.
Sirish took a brief a layoff from acting and underwent a physical makeover. He recently announced his next film, Prema Kadanta which will commence shoot in the next few months.
Articles that might interest you:
- Budget for Dhanush-Shekhar Kammula film revealed?
- Chiranjeevi praises YS Jagan for record-breaking vaccination drive
- Aadi Sai Kumar’s next gets an interesting title
- Poll : Which of these recent Telugu films should be remade in Hindi?
- Suresh Production in big plans for the current future
- Training Day: Allu Sirish starts video fitness series