After almost a couple of years since the release of the disastrous Brahmotsavam, director Sreekanth Addala is back in news with his next film. The director’s next film is touted as a romantic drama and it will reportedly feature Sharwanand as the main lead.
Meanwhile, there were a few rumors recently that young Allu hero Sirish will be essaying a crucial role in Sreekanth Addala’s next. However, Sirish, in his latest media interaction, laughed off these reports and said that he never met Sreekanth to discuss any project.
Sirish, who’s celebrating his birthday today, will next be shooting for ABCD and Suriya37.
- Review : NTR Maha Nayakudu- Politically Driven Drama
- Review : Mithai – Poorly-written comedy flick
- Maharshi release date pushed?
- Mahesh to unveil his wax statue on this date
- It’s a wrap for Tollywood’s favourite couple’s next