It is well-known that young Allu hero Sirish is making his Malayalam debut with superstar Mohanlal’s ambitious war drama, 1971. The film’s regular shooting has commenced in Rajasthan recently. Sirish will be seen in the role of a tank commander.
In his latest interview to a leading media agency, Sirish revealed that he is a huge patriot and that it was one of the major reasons behind the film’s director Major Ravi offering him a special role in the project.
Sirish further said that Major Ravi was looking for someone who was physically strong and vulnerable at the same time and roped in Sirish when he found those traits in the young hero.
- Kiara Advani joins Arjun Reddy’s Hindi remake unit
- Rakul Preet, Aditi Rao Hydari groove to AR Rahman’s tunes
- Latest update on Suriya’s NGK
- Sudheer Babu begins preparing for a prestigious biopic
- Kavacham’s team reveals film’s release plans