It is well-known that young Allu hero Sirish is making his Malayalam debut with superstar Mohanlal’s ambitious war drama, 1971. The film’s regular shooting has commenced in Rajasthan recently. Sirish will be seen in the role of a tank commander.
In his latest interview to a leading media agency, Sirish revealed that he is a huge patriot and that it was one of the major reasons behind the film’s director Major Ravi offering him a special role in the project.
Sirish further said that Major Ravi was looking for someone who was physically strong and vulnerable at the same time and roped in Sirish when he found those traits in the young hero.
- Star hero’s son donates debut film’s remuneration for Kerala flood relief
- Star director urges people to enroll to vote
- Kiara Advani joins RC12 team in Azerbaijan
- Natakam completes censor, All set for a grand release
- Devadas completes censor formalities