We had already revealed that Allu Sirish is doing the remake of the hit Malayalam film ABCD in Telugu. The shooting of the film starts soon and the latest we hear is that Allu Sirish will be seen in a new look altogether.
So, as a part of this, he is currently in Dubai shopping for his costumes in the film. Helping him is his designer Ashwin Mavle who is also Allu Arjun’s personal stylist.
Pellichoopulu producer Yash Ranginni and Madhura Sreedhar are jointly producing the movie. Master Bharath will be playing Sirish’s close friend in this film which will go on floors soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Kalki wraps up censor formalities
- Special guests for Brochevarevarura’s pre-release event
- Chiru-Koratala project gets a tentative release date
- Ad : Wanted English Content Writers
- Anil Ravipudi’s special hook up line for Mahesh
- Manchu Manoj comes to the rescue of Chennai