We had already revealed that Allu Sirish is doing the remake of the hit Malayalam film ABCD in Telugu. The shooting of the film starts soon and the latest we hear is that Allu Sirish will be seen in a new look altogether.
So, as a part of this, he is currently in Dubai shopping for his costumes in the film. Helping him is his designer Ashwin Mavle who is also Allu Arjun’s personal stylist.
Pellichoopulu producer Yash Ranginni and Madhura Sreedhar are jointly producing the movie. Master Bharath will be playing Sirish’s close friend in this film which will go on floors soon.
- Rana rubbishes rumors about his health
- Bollywood actress’ wish: To debut in Tollywood opposite Prabhas
- Chay to play a cricketer in his next
- Madras High Court comes to Trisha’s rescue
- Kiara Advani treats herself to an authentic Hyderabadi experience