Allu Sirish is getting ready to test his luck for a second time with ‘Kotha Janta’. The film is a litmus test for him, as his first movie ‘Gouravam’ did not fare well at the Box Office. This time, Sirish has chosen the safer romantic comedy route and director Maruthi was roped in to help with the commercial sensibilities.
The film seems to be high on comedy and entertainment, two areas which are Maruthi’s strengths. As a result, Sirish is now quietly hopeful of pulling off a hit. This film has Regina as the heroine and JB has scored the music.
Bunny Vaas has produced the film in association with Geetha Arts banner. Do you think Sirish can score a hit this time with ‘Kotha Janta’? Let us know in the comments section below.
- Shocking response for Priya Prakash Varrier’s new song
- Kajal teams up with Jayam Ravi
- “Samantha was super tensed on Sep 13,” Nag reveals
- Taapsee’s epic reply to a netizen who asked her to marry him
- Kamal Haasan urges students to join politics