Allu Sirish has pinned high hopes on his upcoming film, ABCD. The film’s trailer, which was launched by Trivikram Srinivas, has received good response and it has been trending on YouTube ever since. Now, the team has wrapped up shooting for the film, and post production is going on in full swing.
The actor is extremely excited about the film and stated that he could connect to his character, Arvind Prasad, the most among all the characters that he has played in his career so far. Directed by Sanjeev, the film has Sirish playing a rich NRI, who ends up living in a slum in India, and the story is about how it changes his life completely.
Rukshar Dhillon is the lead actress in this coming of age drama. The film is slated for release on May 17.
It's a wrap for ABCD!! Canned our last scene today. It was a joy playing Avi a.k.a Arvind Prasad : the character I could relate to most amongst the roles I've played so far. Looking forward to May 17th! #abcdtelugu
— Allu Sirish (@AlluSirish) April 16, 2019
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas planning to buy a posh flat in Mumbai?
- Bollywood star trolled for taking COVID-19 vaccine
- Sukumar’s prediction on Uppena becomes true
- Samantha introduces her Dushyant in Gunasekhar’s Shaakuntalam
- Prabhas is very excited: Nag Ashwin on his next project
- Charan convinced Chiranjeevi garu to promote Sreekaram: Sharwanand