In a recent interview, hero Sai Dharam Tej said that after Niharika, his cousin Allu Sirish will be the next in the family to get married. Sai went on to say that Sirish will tie the knot in 2021. As expected, Sai’s statement has been doing the rounds in film circles.
However, Allu Sirish has laughed off the marriage news spread by Sai. In his latest Twitter post, Sirish said that Tej meant it as a joke and everyone took it too seriously. “My parents are chill abt me being single. Whenever I decide to get married I’ll tell you all myself,” Sirish clarified.
Sirish is currently working on a youthful entertainer. More details about the film will be out early next year.
Hahahaha. What!!! No. I'm sure Tej meant it as a joke and all you guys took it too seriously. My parents are chill abt me being single. Whenever I decide to get married I'll tell you all myself. https://t.co/xkhWpctwDH
— Allu Sirish (@AlluSirish) December 17, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Sizzling heroine in talks for Pushpa’s special song?
- Sarkaru Vaari Pata’s staggering record even before the shoot
- Big Update- RRR’s new release date locked
- Who is playing Mahesh Babu’s villain in Sarkaru Vaari Pata
- Pawan-Rana’s Ayyappanum Koshiyum remake to go on floors
- Mahesh Babu’s SVP starts rolling in Dubai