Allu Sirish, who was supposed to play a key role in Suriya-KV Anand’s film, announced that he is opting out of the film. Apparently, his dates required for this film clashed with another film, ABCD, which is already under production.
Earlier today, he took to Twitter to explain why he had no other choice but to let go off this opportunity. “My dates required for the film clashed with ABCD. The shoot dates couldn’t be rescheduled because of logistics involved. Keeping in mind the best interest of both the films, I volunteered to step down from my role.
And director KV Anand sir too understand the issue and accepted my decision.”
It is worth noting that Sirish is a huge admirer of Suriya and he was ecstatic when he got an offer to play a role in Suriya’s upcoming film. Now, it remains to be seen who is going to replace him.
— Allu Sirish (@AlluSirish) July 20, 2018
Articles that might interest you:
- Latest: Rajamouli opens up about SSMB 29
- Allu Arjun flies to Russia for Pushpa
- Rajamouli’s speech highlights this aspect of HIT 2
- Varisu: Date and time locked for Ranjithame Telugu version
- Ram Charan’s Instagram profile clocks 10 million followers
- Pawan Kalyan to be super busy from December