Among the jewellery, art, electronics and high-end cars at The Indian Luxury Expo taking place in Hyderabad at N Convention, beginning Saturday, 3 October, People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) will be front and centre.
Actor Allu Sirish, who has appeared in movies such as Gouravam and Kotha Janta will also be present at the event. PETA will exhibit elegant animal-friendly fashions, chic synthetic leather handbags, stylish leather-free shoes, trendy cosmetics never tested on animals, delectable dairy-free chocolates and vegan cookies along with products from more than a dozen progressive companies including ASOS, Baggit, Veruschka, and GQP.
The theme for the campaign– is “ExtraVEGANza – Be Classy Without Cruelty”. Allu will pose with PETA’s giant bunny mascot, who will be holding a sign reading, “Be a Caring Consumer: Buy Cruelty-Free.
Articles that might interest you
- Yatra’s release postponed?
- Noted Tollywood producer to release Aquaman
- Taxiwaala will set a new benchmark for comedy: Vijay Deverakonda
- Kalyan Ram and Tarak wish their sister on political entry
- Keerthy Suresh ready to go de-glam on-screen