Young hero Allu Sirish is finally a releaved man now. His latest release, Kotta Janta has given a new lease of life for him. More than the film’s release, Sirish has got some positive reviews for his performance, when compared to his debut flick.
Sirish made his debut with the unconventional Gauravam. Both his performance and the film did not meet the desired expectations. But with Maruthi’s Kotta Janta, we got to see Sirish in a commercial angle.
Though there are a lot of areas that he needs to improve, he has done a rather good job for just his second film. Also starring Regina, Kotta Janta is produced by Bunny Vasu under Geeta Arts Banner.
- Legendary diva’s daughter’s Tollywood debut with RRR?
- Magician’s accusation on Vijay’s Mersal team turns controversial
- Healthy gap between Sankranthi releases to benefit all parties
- Sye Raa’s team races against time to complete Nayanthara’s scenes
- AR Rahman makes amateur Telugu female singer an internet sensation