After a dismal debut with ‘Gouravam’, Allu Sirish managed to impress Mega fans and critics with his improved acting skills in the Maruthi directed ‘Kotha Janta’. The film ended up as a profitable venture for its makers. Since then, Allu Sirish has been extremely choosy with his scripts and has not announced any film officially until now.
However, the latest we hear is that the young actor will soon team up with Parasuram, the director who earlier made films like ‘Solo’ and ‘Sarocharu’. For the film, Sirish is working quite hard and is even building a six pack body. Going by this, Sirish seems to be switching gears from lighthearted roles to an intense character in his next
film. The movie may commence soon and Sirish’s home banner Geetha Arts will be producing it.
- Sudheer Babu to introduce young talent under his banner
- Nagarjuna Is Proud Of Samantha’s Career
- Gopichand’s silver jubilee film all set for UK schedule
- Interview : Vishal – In Abhimanyudu, we mainly focused on the Digital India concept
- Kalyaan Dhev’s debut film set for July release