Allu Sirish will be playing the main lead in the Telugu remake of Malayalam star Dulquer Salmaan’s 2013 hit film, ABCD (American Born Confused Desi). Sanjeev Reddy will be directing the movie and KAY actress Rukshar Dhillon is the leading lady.
ABCD will have a grand launch in Hyderabad tomorrow and the regular shoot will commence soon. Sirish will be essaying an arrogant young NRI’s role in the movie. Pellichoopulu producer Yash Rangineni and Madhura Sreedhar are jointly bankrolling the movie. The film is slated for a December release. Stay tuned for complete details about this project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Second heroine locked for Bunny’s next
- Megastar to launch People’s Star film’s audio album
- Kanchana 3: Here’s the amount Tagore Madhu earned from it
- Maharshi’s 11-day AP & TS share: A non-BB record and All-time top 5
- Stay blessed: Ram Charan wishes his RRR co-star NTR
- Is this the surprise from Team Saaho?