Allu Sirish will be playing the main lead in the Telugu remake of Malayalam star Dulquer Salmaan’s 2013 hit film, ABCD (American Born Confused Desi). Sanjeev Reddy will be directing the movie and KAY actress Rukshar Dhillon is the leading lady.
ABCD will have a grand launch in Hyderabad tomorrow and the regular shoot will commence soon. Sirish will be essaying an arrogant young NRI’s role in the movie. Pellichoopulu producer Yash Rangineni and Madhura Sreedhar are jointly bankrolling the movie. The film is slated for a December release. Stay tuned for complete details about this project.
- Aditi Rao signs a Bollywood biggie
- Rajamouli ropes in star writer for his next
- Hero invites audiences to write reviews of his film
- Interview : Sudheer Babu- Producing films was always on my mind
- Fresh trouble for Vijay’s NOTA