Allu Sirish will be playing the main lead in the Telugu remake of Malayalam star Dulquer Salmaan’s 2013 hit film, ABCD (American Born Confused Desi). Sanjeev Reddy will be directing the movie and KAY actress Rukshar Dhillon is the leading lady.
ABCD will have a grand launch in Hyderabad tomorrow and the regular shoot will commence soon. Sirish will be essaying an arrogant young NRI’s role in the movie. Pellichoopulu producer Yash Rangineni and Madhura Sreedhar are jointly bankrolling the movie. The film is slated for a December release. Stay tuned for complete details about this project.
- Priyanka Chopra ropes in star choreographer for her wedding
- Poll: Which among these is your favorite Thaman album?
- Pawan Kalyan flies to Chennai to meet Kamal Haasan
- Vikram donates for Gaja cyclone victims
- NTR biopic seals its audio release date