Hero Allu Sirish is currently shooting for ABCD, the Telugu version of Malayalam star Dulquer Salmaan’s 2013 hit, ABCD (American Born Confused Desi). Krishnarjuna Yuddham actress Rukshar Dhillon plays the film’s leading lady’s role. The film opens in cinemas on March 1st,
Currently, ABCD’s team is canning a lavish song in a specially erected set in Hyderabad. Already, the film’s talkie part has been wrapped up and the entire shooting formalities will be completed soon in this month. Sanjeev Reddy is directing ABCD. Pellichoopulu co-producer Yash Rangineni and Madhura Sreedhar are jointly bankrolling the movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- India is a collection of legends like Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy: Pawan Kalyan
- Happy that Chiru sir’s long-cherished wish is fulfilled by Charan: Rajamouli
- Bigg Boss has special plans for Rahul Sipligunj’s re-entry
- Koratala Siva to break the sentiment for his next?
- PK yells at guards for stopping fan
- Amar Chitra Katha to release a comic on Sye Raa