Hero Allu Sirish is currently shooting for ABCD, the Telugu version of Malayalam star Dulquer Salmaan’s 2013 hit, ABCD (American Born Confused Desi). Krishnarjuna Yuddham actress Rukshar Dhillon plays the film’s leading lady’s role. The film opens in cinemas on March 1st,
Currently, ABCD’s team is canning a lavish song in a specially erected set in Hyderabad. Already, the film’s talkie part has been wrapped up and the entire shooting formalities will be completed soon in this month. Sanjeev Reddy is directing ABCD. Pellichoopulu co-producer Yash Rangineni and Madhura Sreedhar are jointly bankrolling the movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : Which of these star heroines should do a web series?
- Vijay Sethupathi donates big to Covid victims
- Rajini to fly in a special chartered flight for treatment
- Kiara Advani shows off kickboxing skills
- Amitabh Bachchan launches Son of India’s powerful song
- Latest – Tamannah signs a big TV show?