Allu Sirish, the son of Mega producer Allu Aravind, is making his debut as a hero with the film ‘Gouravam’. Critically acclaimed director Radha Mohan is directing thsi film and versatile character artiste Prakash Raj is the producer. Shooting of the film is going on at a good pace and 50% of the shoot has already been completed. The unit will shoot in Kanyakumari soon.
The movie is being made as a bilingual and B.V.S. Ravi is working on the script for the Telugu version. Music is being scored by Thaman.
Articles that might interest you:
- Kamal Haasan to step into Vijay’s shoes?
- Alia Bhatt begins prep for Shah Rukh Khan’s film
- Vijay Sethupathi’s key role in the most awaited Amazon series?
- Rakul Preet has an unfulfilled wish in Bollywood
- Radhe Shyam’s Hindi producers differ with UV Creations on this aspect?
- Ram-Laxman masters hype up Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s action episodes