Allu Sirish, the son of Mega producer Allu Aravind is making his debut as a hero with the film ‘Gouravam’. The film’s first schedule has been completed recently and the second schedule is going on in and around Rajahmundry. Some scenes will be canned on the shores of the river Godavari. The film is being shot at a brisk pace and the unit members are happy with the way things are going.
Radha Mohan is the director of this movie which is going to be a bilingual. B.V.S. Ravi is working on the script for the Telugu version. Thaman is scoring the music and Prakash Raj is the producer.
- Two interesting projects go on floors today
- Mahanati’s 6-week AP, TS collections
- Star father and sons to build a 100 crore hotel
- Vijay arrives as Sarkar, makes fans super happy
- Chiru’s son in law gearing up for another film?