Allu Sirish, who tasted super hit with Srirastu Subhamastu is riding high with confidence. As we all know his brother, Allu Arjun is the super star among all Telugu heroes in Malayalam with immense craze.
The big news is that Allu Sirish is making his debut in Malayalam cinema. Yes, he is acting in Superstar Mohanlal’s new film titled 1971 Beyond borders. Reputed Malayalam director Major Ravi will be directing this flick which kick starts its shooting very soon.
Sirish shares his joy saying, “I’m excited to share screen space in a full length supporting role alongside legendary Mohanlal sir. I play a tank commander in the film. I was keen on making debut in Malayalam and this seemed to me perfect launch.
Articles that might interest you:
- Here’s how Mahesh describes Sarkaru Vaari Paata
- Disappointing news for Mega fans
- Namrata’s emotional post on Krishna is winning hearts
- A massive 200 million feat by Butta Bomma
- All eyes on Mahesh Babu’s revelations on Rajamouli’s film
- Grandson’s ‘Jumbare’ tribute on Superstar Krishna’s birthday