Some time back, we had reported that Allu Sirish’s latest project was put on hold and he is looking at a new film now. News now is that the young hero will work in the direction of V I Anand of Tiger and Yekkadiki Potavu Chinnavada fame.
Sirish himself revealed this news on Twitter. Reports suggest that Sirish liked the script narrated by Anand and right away decided to work on the project. More details of this project will soon be announced.
— Allu Sirish (@AlluSirish) October 11, 2016
- Nithya Menen to play the title role in Jayalalithaa’s biopic
- U-Turn and Sailaja Reddy’s latest US Collections
- Sun Pictures to produce much-awaited superstar film
- Interview : Rashmika Mandanna – I am in no mood to speak about my breakup
- Big update: Rajini’s Petta joins Sankranthi race