It is a known fact that Allu Sirish is currently busy filming for his new project in the direction of V I Anand. Meanwhile, the young hero took to twitter and announced that he has already locked the script of his next film.
What’s more interesting is that the film will be a Telugu-Tamil bilingual. Post the success of Srirastu Subhamastu, Sirish is planning his career very carefully and looks like he is getting ready with yet another apt subject which will suit his image.
More details about the director and production house will be out soon.
Can't believe its a year already! On the same day I'm happy to share that I've locked the story for my next : a Tamil Telugu bilingual. https://t.co/VPB24BSema
— Allu Sirish (@AlluSirish) August 5, 2017
- Vaishnav’s debut film will have Rangasthalam-like feel: Chiranjeevi
- Madhavan turns full-time director with a biopic
- F2 & VVR’s 2nd weekend Nizam collections
- F2, VVR & NTR Kathanayakudu’s latest Krishna collections
- RRR’s second schedule commences in style