It is a known fact that Bellamkonda Sai Srinivas is working with director Santhosh Srinivas of Kandireega fame for Alludu Adhurs. The film’s shooting resumed post the lockdown and is going on in full swing.
Some important scenes involving Bellamkonda Srinivas and Prakash Raj are being filmed. Alludu Adhurs was being planned for release during the Sankranthi festival, 2021 and now the makers have made things official.
The film will be out on January 15th, 2021. Nabha Natesh and Anu Emmanuel are the heroines opposite Bellamkonda Srinivas. Subrahmanyam Gorrela bankrolls the film under Sumanth Movie Productions Banner.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pooja Hegde’s never before seen role in Chiranjeevi’s Acharya
- Star actress to play Prabhas’ leading lady in Salaar
- Will Pawan Kalyan end the suspense on Tirupati by-election?
- Noted Malayalam actor Tovino Thomas’ next announced
- Star director keeps Mahesh’s film aside; Gets busy with a web-series
- Tuck Jagadish’s promotions to kick-start soon