Bellamkonda Srinivas’s debut film ‘Alludu Seenu’ is getting excellent revenue from the theatres on its first day. Vinayak’s direction, Samantha’s glamour and Brahmanandam’s comedy are the biggest plus points for the movie.
Trade sources say that revenue is almost close to figures seen by top heroes for opening day. These revenues have surprised many in the film industry and they just show how much planning Bellamkonda Suresh put in for his son’s launch.
If the present trend continues, the movie might touch the 10 Crore mark by end of opening weekend!
Articles that might interest you:
- Here’s when Vakeel Saab will resume shooting
- Thaman begins work on Keerthy Suresh’s next
- Big change in Suriya’s next project?
- So many remakes in Tollywood-Are there no original stories?
- Young director slashes remuneration by 40 percent
- Noted producer to launch his son soon