Bellamkonda Srinivas’s debut film ‘Alludu Seenu’ is getting excellent revenue from the theatres on its first day. Vinayak’s direction, Samantha’s glamour and Brahmanandam’s comedy are the biggest plus points for the movie.
Trade sources say that revenue is almost close to figures seen by top heroes for opening day. These revenues have surprised many in the film industry and they just show how much planning Bellamkonda Suresh put in for his son’s launch.
If the present trend continues, the movie might touch the 10 Crore mark by end of opening weekend!
Articles that might interest you:
- Alia Bhatt to follow up RRR with yet another biggie
- Keerthy Suresh effortlessly donning the female-oriented roles
- Senior hero’s younger son makes debuts in movies
- Ram Charan takes up Ayyappa Deeksha
- Tamil Diwali for Telugu audiences
- Prabhas’s next film poster release