Bellamkonda Srinivas’s debut film ‘Alludu Seenu’ is getting excellent revenue from the theatres on its first day. Vinayak’s direction, Samantha’s glamour and Brahmanandam’s comedy are the biggest plus points for the movie.
Trade sources say that revenue is almost close to figures seen by top heroes for opening day. These revenues have surprised many in the film industry and they just show how much planning Bellamkonda Suresh put in for his son’s launch.
If the present trend continues, the movie might touch the 10 Crore mark by end of opening weekend!
- Kajal teams up with Jayam Ravi
- “Samantha was super tensed on Sep 13,” Nag reveals
- Taapsee’s epic reply to a netizen who asked her to marry him
- Kamal Haasan urges students to join politics
- Simbu lands in trouble yet again