Trade analysts are expecting a 15 crore share for the film at the very minimum in the long run and this is nothing short of shocking for a debut hero. Bellamkonda Suresh’s strategy of using a top director like Vinayak and a top actress like Samantha has paid off superbly for the film.
Sai Sreenivas is now going to get some very good offers from now onwards and the box office performance of his first film should give him the confidence required.
- Kavacham seals its release date
- Sumanth’s Idam Jagath seals its release date
- Makers of 2.0 planning exclusive promotions in Hyderabad
- Young comedian receiving good applause for his role in AAA
- Sunny Leone roped in for Tamil Temper