Trade analysts are expecting a 15 crore share for the film at the very minimum in the long run and this is nothing short of shocking for a debut hero. Bellamkonda Suresh’s strategy of using a top director like Vinayak and a top actress like Samantha has paid off superbly for the film.
Sai Sreenivas is now going to get some very good offers from now onwards and the box office performance of his first film should give him the confidence required.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui builds a massive bungalow
- Latest update on Chiranjeevi’s health
- Mahesh’s film with crazy director back in news?
- Team RRR to mostly zero in on this release date
- 90’s heroine reveals hero’s girlfriend threw her out of films?
- Balayya to get a fat pay check for Unstoppable 2?