Power Star Pawan Kalyan will be seen next in They Call Him OG and Ustaad Bhagat Singh. On the other hand, he is working on a period flick, Hari Hara Veera Mallu, directed by Krish Jagarlamudi. The film’s producer, AM Ratnam, shared some interesting updates during the press meet for Rules Ranjann.
When asked for clarification regarding the shooting and release date of Hari Hara Veera Mallu, AM Ratnam stated, “Pawan Kalyan garu is busy with other movies and politics as well. In the meantime, it will take time to erect sets as HHVM is a period drama. So, it will take some more months to complete the film.”
He further added, “The entire shoot will be completed by the end of 2023, and we will release the movie before the elections.” Fans expressed their happiness upon hearing these updates.
Nidhhi Agerwal is the female lead in this big project, with Bollywood hero Bobby Deol playing a crucial role. Oscar winner MM Keeravaani is the composer of the movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Sapta Sagaralu Dhaati – Side A – Slow but Passable
- Much awaited Agent finally gets its OTT release date
- Interesting: This Bollywood director was considered for a crucial role in Mark Antony
- Gadar 2 vs. Pathaan vs. Jawan: Exciting times ahead
- This bubbly actress to play a key role in Thammudu?
- Ruhani Sharma’s HER-Chapter 1 gets good response on OTT