Amala Akkineni, the gracious yesteryear heroine and wife of Nagarjuna Akkineni, will appear in a special cameo in a Bollywood film. The actress will be seen in the latest emotional drama, Hamari Adhuri Kahaani, which is releasing today. The film has Vidya Balan and Emraan Hashmi playing the lead roles and it is produced by Mahesh Bhatt.
Hamari Adhuri Kahaani is Amala’s second film in Bollywood after she made her comeback to Hindi films with the 2013 film, Listen…Amaya, after a gap of 23 long years. Ram Gopal Varma’s 1990 film, Shiva, was Amala’s last film released in Hindi. In Telugu, Amala made her comeback with Shekar Kammula’s Life Is Beautiful and she was last seen
in a small role in Manam.
- Will Nani team up with Brahmotsavam director?
- Time set for ANR’s look from NTR biopic
- Update on Ravi Teja-VI Anand’s film
- Aravinda Sametha’s Peniviti song gets an unanimous thumbs up
- Akhil’s ultra stylish look in Mr. Majnu’s teaser wows fans