Amala Akkineni, former actress and wife of star hero Nagarjuna Akkineni, has created quite an impact with the first visuals of her second innings. We are talking about the film ‘Life is Beautiful’ and Amala is going to be seen on the silver screen after a very long time. The first images of Amala from the film have been released today and she is looking quite gorgeous. Fans and movie lovers alike are reacting extremely positively to Amala’s look from the movie and they are commending Sekhar Kammula for his decision to bring Amala back.
Amala has not been seen in films after her marriage to Nagarjuna. She has kept herself busy with Animal Rights campaigns and social welfare activities. With such a favourable response to her visuals from ‘Life is Beautiful’, let us hope that Amala considers acting whenever good roles come her way in future.
- Nithya Menen to play the title role in Jayalalithaa’s biopic
- U-Turn and Sailaja Reddy’s latest US Collections
- Sun Pictures to produce much-awaited superstar film
- Interview : Rashmika Mandanna – I am in no mood to speak about my breakup
- Big update: Rajini’s Petta joins Sankranthi race