After she made a comeback to the big screen with Sekhar Kammula’s Life Is Beautiful in 2012, actress Amala Akkineni has acted in Manam and a film each in Malayalam and Hindi. Now, the senior heroine is all set to make her comeback in Tamil after 3 decades.
Amala Akkineni will be playing a crucial role in Sharwanand and Ritu Varma’s ongoing Tamil-Telugu bilingual film. This as-yet-untitled film is being directed by Shree Karthick and bankrolled by SR Prabhu. Amala’s previous Tamil film was the 1991 Tamil-Malayalam bilingual drama, Karpoora Mullai (Ente Sooryaputhrikku in Malayalam)
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 4 – Big fight erupts giving solid masala
- Poll : Which of these directors knows the best mass pulse?
- Nithin to silence the rumours with his film’s title
- Theatres reopen- Makers of Ram’s Red planning a big release
- Anushka joins Twitter; Fans give her a rousing welcome
- Acclaimed Tamil star turns villain for Mahesh Babu?