In a shocking turn of events, Amala Paul has alleged that she was sexually harassed by an unknown person at a dance studio in Chennai. The incident occurred when the actress was rehearsing for an upcoming event to be held in Malaysia, and Amala is said to be so shaken with the incident that she decided to file a police complaint.
Soon after meeting the police officials in T Nagar police station in Chennai, Amala Paul said, “When I had gone to do dance rehearsal, a man spoke to me unpleasantly, like he was conducting a trade. I was very shocked. I was very humiliated. That’s why I immediately came to complain to the police station.” The actress also stated that she believes that the man is an insider connected to the event.
Meanwhile, reports suggest that the police officials have taken this complaint quite seriously and they have already arrested a businessman, who’s said to be a suspect. More details about the case are awaited.
- Chota K Naidu responds to controversy over kissing Kajal
- Yet another young star joins Bharatheeyudu 2?
- Young actress reveals her wish to act with Pawan Kalyan
- Kiara Advani joins Arjun Reddy’s Hindi remake unit
- Rakul Preet, Aditi Rao Hydari groove to AR Rahman’s tunes