Talented actress Amala Paul took a long break post her marriage with Tamil director AL Vijay. The ravishing beauty made a comeback to films with a performance oriented role in the recent Malayali horror hit ‘Mili’. As per the latest buzz in the Tamil film circles, Amala Paul will soon pair up with Tamil star Suriya in his production house2D Entertainments.
Directed by Pandiraj, this untitled film will have a bunch of child actors playing lead roles, and Amala will play Suriya’s wife. Earlier,Suriya’s wife Jyotika was rumored to play the role. However, Jyothika chose not to act in the film as she is committed to her comeback film ‘How old are you?’Well, this once again proves that marriage will never be a trouble for those actresses who are determined to excel in meaningful characters.
- Jyothika earns rave reviews for her latest film
- Press Note : Godavari Launches their New Brand “Paneer” – The Mall Concept Food Court
- Amar Akbar Anthony off to a slow start in the US
- Deepika, Ranveer’s new home costs Rs 50 crores!
- Tamannaah, Sundeep’s bold chemistry in Next Enti’s trailer strikes an impact