Amala Paul’s career is going great guns these days, thanks to back to back big ticket projects in Telugu and Tamil. Recently, the actress was thrilled when she was approached by a leading magazine in Chennai to perform at an event. The theme of the event of celebrating the contribution of women in cinema and the actress gladly chose to pay tribute to Sridevi’s evergreen hit songs. We hear that she’s a big fan of Sridevi and she thought that this was a great opportunity to display her affection. The actress has three big projects in pipeline including Ram Charan’s Nayak, Allu Arjun’s Iddaru Ammayilatho and Samuthirakani’s bilingual film Jenda Pai Kapiraju.
- Vikram donates for Gaja cyclone victims
- NTR biopic seals its audio release date
- Sharwa’s PPLM’s satellite, digital and Hindi rights sold for a bomb
- Karan Johar in plans to make Goodachari in Hindi
- Hebah Patel’s kissing scenes become a hot topic