As reported earlier, actress Amala Paul and director Vijay all set to the tie the knot soon. The proceedings kicked off with a grand engagement ceremony today. The couple got engaged as per the Christian traditions and exchanged rings in a church.
The engagement was hosted in Kochi, and Amala Paul was the cynosure of all eyes and looked gorgeous in a custom-made white wedding gown. The engagement was attended by their close friends and family members.
The marriage will be held in Chennai on June 12 and also a lavish reception is being planned later.
- Will Nani’s dream to work with his favorite director come true?
- F2 becomes Venky & Varun’s career best grosser
- Vaishnav’s debut film will have Rangasthalam-like feel: Chiranjeevi
- Madhavan turns full-time director with a biopic
- F2 & VVR’s 2nd weekend Nizam collections