As reported earlier, actress Amala Paul and director Vijay all set to the tie the knot soon. The proceedings kicked off with a grand engagement ceremony today. The couple got engaged as per the Christian traditions and exchanged rings in a church.
The engagement was hosted in Kochi, and Amala Paul was the cynosure of all eyes and looked gorgeous in a custom-made white wedding gown. The engagement was attended by their close friends and family members.
The marriage will be held in Chennai on June 12 and also a lavish reception is being planned later.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rajamouli to highlight these factors in RRR
- Sarileru Neekevvaru’s record-breaking show in Kannada
- Disney announces the release date of Sadak 2
- Nag’s Wild Dog teaser on this date
- Sequel on cards fo Bellamkonda Sai’s hit film?
- Vijay Devarakonda’s shirtless avatar continues to break the internet