As reported earlier, actress Amala Paul and director Vijay all set to the tie the knot soon. The proceedings kicked off with a grand engagement ceremony today. The couple got engaged as per the Christian traditions and exchanged rings in a church.
The engagement was hosted in Kochi, and Amala Paul was the cynosure of all eyes and looked gorgeous in a custom-made white wedding gown. The engagement was attended by their close friends and family members.
The marriage will be held in Chennai on June 12 and also a lavish reception is being planned later.
- Maharshi’s interval scenes underway in Hyderabad
- Legendary diva’s daughter’s Tollywood debut with RRR?
- Magician’s accusation on Vijay’s Mersal team turns controversial
- Healthy gap between Sankranthi releases to benefit all parties
- Sye Raa’s team races against time to complete Nayanthara’s scenes