The small teaser of Balakrishna’s film that is being directed by Boyapati created a sensation of sorts in the media. The shoot is halted as of now and the talk is that the makers are seriously looking out for the heroine of the film.
The update from the camp is that Boyapati has approached noted Tamil actress Amala Paul for the heroine’s role in the film. Amala is not doing many Tamil films as of now and it will be really interesting to see her in a Balayya film.
Though the news is yet to be confirmed, it has caught on all over. Keep watching this space for more details about this project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 5 – Noted Telugu TV actress roped in
- Let’s lit fireworks up: Thaman on Mahesh Babu’s birthday ‘Blaster’ from SVP
- Latest number from Nithin’s Maestro sounds peppy
- Dhanush to romance three talented actresses in D44
- Maha Samudram’s Rambha tribute song promo out; Full song out soon
- Vivaha Bhojanambu Trailer – Situational comedy looks interesting