Amala Paul is reportedly in talks with Radha Mohan for his upcoming bilingual film Gauravam, according to the latest buzz in the industry. Earlier, the film was supposed to be made with Naga Chaitanya in lead role; however, now Radha Mohan has approached Allu Sirish to play the lead and the buzz is that he has given his nod. While talks between Amala Paul and Radha Mohan are still in initial stages, an announcement about the film’s cast is expected to be made soon. Meanwhile, Allu Sirish is also planning to star in the Tamil remake of 100% Love.
- After the intense RX 100, Kartikeya gearing up for a totally opposite film
- Ram Charan lauds Mr. Majnu’s teaser
- Shocking response for Priya Prakash Varrier’s new song
- Kajal teams up with Jayam Ravi
- “Samantha was super tensed on Sep 13,” Nag reveals