Popular young Malayalam beauty Amala Paul was earlier married to Tamil director AL Vijay. Amala and Vijay tied the knot in 2014, after being in love with each other for a couple of years. Unfortunately, irreconcilable differences led to their divorce in 2017. On July 11, Vijay married a Chennai-based doctor.
In a latest interview while promoting her upcoming thriller, Aadai (Aame in Telugu), Amala surprised everyone by revealing that she has been in love for quite some time. Amala went on to say that her special man doesn’t hail from the film industry. Amala also mentioned that she is not thinking about marriage at this stage and stated that she is in the best phase of her life.
Articles that might interest you:
- Saaho mania heats up in twin states
- Nandita Swetha’s suspense family thriller launched
- Naveen Polishetty to prove his mettle with Chhichhore
- Poll: Will RRR beat the collections of Baahubali?
- Revealed-How Kajal missed romancing Prabhas in Saaho
- Dhanush’s long-delayed film gets a release date