After a long gap due to her marriage with director AL Vijay and the unfortunate separation subsequently, looks like actress Amala Paul is in no mood to sit back and brood. Instead, the actress has made herself busy with extra work.
Amala has already signed four projects in Telugu and Tamil and the latest reports coming in from Tamil media circles reveal that the Malayali beauty has just signed yet another Tamil project under Ramkumar’s direction.
Currently, Amala has Dhanush’s Vada Chennai and Raghuvaran BTech 2 and Susi Ganeshan’s Thiruttu Payale 2, apart from holding talks with the makers of Allari Naresh’s Oru Vadakkan Selfie’s Telugu remake.
Articles that might interest you:
- No truth in Pawan Kalyan director’s digital debut
- Confirmed: This star hero gearing up for a digital debut
- Pawan fans storm social media with advance birthday celebrations
- Allu Aravind’s OTT platform, AHA is a big hit
- Miss India not going the OTT way
- Mega hero tests negative for COVID 19