After a long gap due to her marriage with director AL Vijay and the unfortunate separation subsequently, looks like actress Amala Paul is in no mood to sit back and brood. Instead, the actress has made herself busy with extra work.
Amala has already signed four projects in Telugu and Tamil and the latest reports coming in from Tamil media circles reveal that the Malayali beauty has just signed yet another Tamil project under Ramkumar’s direction.
Currently, Amala has Dhanush’s Vada Chennai and Raghuvaran BTech 2 and Susi Ganeshan’s Thiruttu Payale 2, apart from holding talks with the makers of Allari Naresh’s Oru Vadakkan Selfie’s Telugu remake.
- Rajini’s strict warning to fans over selling 2.0 tickets in black
- Popular singer-composer excited about Saaho
- Taxiwaala inches towards half-a-million-dollar mark in US
- It’s terrifying to dance alongside Prabhudeva : Amyra Dastur
- Yatra makers in search of YS Jagan