Malayali beauty Amala Paul will soon greet her Telugu fans with Dongodochadu, the Telugu version of her Tamil film, Thiruttu Payale 2. The film is hitting the screens on November 30. Meanwhile, a poster from Thiruttu Payale 2 has been the centre of controversy as Amala was seen showing off her navel in it.
In her latest interview, Amala opened up about the controversy. “I never thought my navel would create so much buzz around the film. There is so much exposure to everything and we are living in 2017; despite that, my navel has become a sensation. In this movie, I play a bold and confident woman and I also got a lot of liberty to express myself,” Amala said.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bollywood actress’ Tollywood debut with Gopichand’s film
- Prabhas’s yesteryear heroine says he is the best
- Anjali reveals which aspect put a dent in her flowing career
- Change of producer for much delayed film?
- Stars have forgotten humanity during lockdown: Senior director
- Keerthy Suresh’s marriage rumours go viral