Amala Paul is all set to team up with Ravi Teja in a new film. Parasuram is going to direct this film and it has been tentatively named as ‘Sir Osthara?’. Initially, Parasuram was apparently in talks with Nithya Menen and then Trisha’s name popped up. There was also a buzz that Parul Yadav’s name was being considered for the role in the film. However, in the end, Amala Paul was finalized for the film and she revealed this in an interview to a leading newspaper. She plays an NRI girl who comes to India and ends up falling in love with Ravi Teja in this film. Amala Paul is also going to play the second lead in Ram Charan Tej, V V Vinayak’s film.
- Review : Chikati Gadilo Chithakotudu – Cheesy Adult comedy
- Maharshi’s promotional storm from April
- Nithiin’s new project announced
- Interesting details about Rakul Preet’s role in Manmadhudu 2
- Brochevarevarura’s first look is simple and intriguing
- This sensational host for Bigg Boss 3?