Amala Paul has finally signed a new film after weeks of contemplating her next move. Post the success of Vettai and Love Failure, she has become hot property in both Telugu and Tamil film industry. She’ll soon be seen in V V Vinayak, Ram Charan’s upcoming film. Now, we hear that she has signed a new Tamil film titled Boologam opposite Jayam Ravi. Ace producer Aascar Ravichandran is going to produce this film. Buzz is that Jayam Ravi will be seen as a kick-boxer and Amala Paul is going to play his love interest. N Kalayanakrishna is going to direct the film. Apart from these two films, Amala Paul has also signed couple of Malayalam films named Aakashathinte Niram and Diamond Necklace.
- Storyline locked for Mahesh-Rajamouli film?
- RRR shoot underway – Interesting details here
- Ex-boyfriend opens up about Akshara Haasan’s private pics leak
- After AAA, Ileana returns to Bollywood
- 2.0 to have a free run with less competition