Amala Paul has finally signed a new film after weeks of contemplating her next move. Post the success of Vettai and Love Failure, she has become hot property in both Telugu and Tamil film industry. She’ll soon be seen in V V Vinayak, Ram Charan’s upcoming film. Now, we hear that she has signed a new Tamil film titled Boologam opposite Jayam Ravi. Ace producer Aascar Ravichandran is going to produce this film. Buzz is that Jayam Ravi will be seen as a kick-boxer and Amala Paul is going to play his love interest. N Kalayanakrishna is going to direct the film. Apart from these two films, Amala Paul has also signed couple of Malayalam films named Aakashathinte Niram and Diamond Necklace.
- Mokshagyna’s latest picture goes viral
- NTR back from holiday-Will resume training for RRR
- Trailer of 118 clocks two million views
- Mithai makers confident of making audiences laugh
- Poll : Which of these directors should Mahesh work with next?