Call it just a coincidence or divine providence, it looks like the Mega Family is quite impressed with Amala Paul. Earlier this year, she was signed for Ram Charan’s upcoming film Nayak and she was even given the chance to dance along with Ram Charan in the eagerly awaited Subhalekha Rasukunna song in the film. Even before the film hits the screens, she has bagged yet another film from the same family’s hero. Amala Paul is all set to team up with Allu Arjun in Puri Jagannadh’s upcoming film titled Iddaru Ammayilatho. Ganesh Bandla is going to produce the film. This is the first time that Amala Paul is going to team up with Allu Arjun and Puri Jagannadh. “Awesome new project of Dancing star Bunny and Dynamic director @purijagan garu has added me as Heroine to the combination! ! Yay! !,” Amala Paul posted on Twitter. The film is going to be launched on September 20 and the regular shooting is expected to begin soon after that. Apart from this film, Amala Paul is also acting in Samuthirakani’s bilingual film and she’s paired up with Nani in the Telugu version of this film which is titled Jenda Pai Kapiraju. Great going Amala.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rana Daggubati reveals his most difficult role to date
- Sumanth Ashwin comes back with a unique film
- Throwback memories-Two megastars at a film launch
- Pawan Kalyan to sign yet another project?
- Here is what superstar Vijay used to be called in school
- Suriya-Hari’s film to take off from this month