Finally after Nani’s Jenda Pai Kapiraju that released in 2015, Malayali beauty Amala Paul has signed her comeback Telugu movie. The actress will reportedly play the female lead in actor-director Charantez’s Ayushman Bhava.
Confirming the news in an interview given to a popular English news daily, Charantez revealed that Amala Paul will be seen as a Muslim girl in the movie. This emotional family entertainer also features Sneha Ullal in a crucial role. Sneha will also be sizzling in a special song.
Charantez himself will be playing the male lead apart from directing the movie. The regular shooting will kick-start from April 15th. The makers are in talks with Bollywood bombshell Sunny Leone for a special song.
Articles that might interest you:
- Upcoming director’s experimental film with Balakrishna
- Kalki wraps up censor formalities
- Special guests for Brochevarevarura’s pre-release event
- Chiru-Koratala project gets a tentative release date
- Anil Ravipudi’s special hook up line for Mahesh
- Manchu Manoj comes to the rescue of Chennai