Finally after Nani’s Jenda Pai Kapiraju that released in 2015, Malayali beauty Amala Paul has signed her comeback Telugu movie. The actress will reportedly play the female lead in actor-director Charantez’s Ayushman Bhava.
Confirming the news in an interview given to a popular English news daily, Charantez revealed that Amala Paul will be seen as a Muslim girl in the movie. This emotional family entertainer also features Sneha Ullal in a crucial role. Sneha will also be sizzling in a special song.
Charantez himself will be playing the male lead apart from directing the movie. The regular shooting will kick-start from April 15th. The makers are in talks with Bollywood bombshell Sunny Leone for a special song.
- Mahesh Babu reveals how his dream came true
- Vote : 8th 123telugu Readers Choice Awards – Best Heroine of 2018
- Latest Bollywood sensation bags another biggie
- Sharwa’s speech busts all rumors on Sai Pallavi
- Kangana’s sensational comment regardng directing Manikarnika