Of late, there have been numerous reports about Samantha which said that the leading actress of south cinema is not signing any more films. These reports also said that Samantha has also returned the advance amounts to the makers of a couple of projects which she had already signed.
One such film is Vada Chennai, the Dhanush-starrer ambitious crime drama. According to the latest reports, Amala Paul may step into replace Samantha in this three part film. An official announcement about Amala Paul’s joining will be out soon.
Vada Chennai is jointly produced by Dhanush and the film’s director Vetrimaran.
- Rana teams up with Mani Ratnam’s protege
- Kamal Haasan’s comments on Kashmir spark a major controversy
- Star cinematographer onboard Arjun Reddy’s Tamil remake
- Chiru makes a strong statement on unity among senior heroes
- Chay to team up with star producer for the second time?