Amala Paul is back in the game and is doing films back to back. The latest we hear is that during the shoot of her film Aadujeevitham in Kerala, she twisted her right arm and suffered a ligament tear while performing action sequences.
She is now undergoing treatment in Kerala’s corporate hospital. Amala posted a picture of her saying that she is doing fine and will soon be back on the sets of her film.
As of now, Amala has two Tamil and one Malayalam projects in hand.
- Review : NTR Maha Nayakudu- Politically Driven Drama
- Review : Anjali CBI – Engaging to an extent
- Review : Mithai – Poorly-written comedy flick
- GST Commissionerate appreciates Mahesh Babu’s gesture
- Telugu Review : 4 Letters