Amala Paul is back in the game and is doing films back to back. The latest we hear is that during the shoot of her film Aadujeevitham in Kerala, she twisted her right arm and suffered a ligament tear while performing action sequences.
She is now undergoing treatment in Kerala’s corporate hospital. Amala posted a picture of her saying that she is doing fine and will soon be back on the sets of her film.
As of now, Amala has two Tamil and one Malayalam projects in hand.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Kajal Aggarwal’s Khosty – A disgrace to the horror-comedy genre
- Interview : Vishwaksen – Das Ka Dhamki performed way above our expectations
- Official: Balagam seals its OTT release date
- Solid TRP for RRR in its recent telecast
- Here are the highlights from NTR 30 pooja ceremony event
- Megastar for Nithiin – Deets inside
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food