Amala Paul might be replaced from her upcoming Telugu film, Vastha Nee Venuka as per the latest buzz in the industry. She had signed the film just a few weeks ago and rumours were rife that she was paid a bomb for the film. Havish is the lead actor in the film and Ramesh Varma is directing it.
A leading newspaper has reported that the makers of Vastha Nee Venuka are reconsidering their decision on Amala Paul’s casting in the film after she confirmed her plans to get married. Apparently, the actress didn’t inform the director about her wedding plans in advance and this seems to have irked them. Currently, the film’s shooting plans have been kept on hold and a official announcement about the final cast is expected to be made soon. Eesha is the other actress in the film.
Meanwhile, Amala Paul is going to tie the knot with filmmaker AL Vijay on June 12 in Chennai. The duo expressed their love for each other for the first time couple of days ago and it remains to be seen what Amala Paul decides to do next as far as her acting career is concerned.
- Interesting buzz on Samantha’s character in Majili
- Pawan Kalyan’s official statement about reports on comeback film
- Taxiwaala’s 3-day AP/TS collections
- Interview : Malavika Nair – I’m happy that Taxiwaala is doing well
- Much-awaited Bollywood film wraps up shoot