Over the past couple of decades, actors have encouraged their fans to take part in blood donation camps. In fact, Chiranjeevi was instrumental in turning it into a large scale movement which saved many lives. Soon after that, actors also lent their support to initiatives relate to organ donations.
As per the latest reports in Kollywood, Amala Paul has reportedly started a new organization named “Amala Home”. The actress is going to work towards creating awareness about eye donation and also raise the funds for the initiative.
Currently, the actress is shooting for a Malayalam film in which she is paired opposite Prithviraj. And she is also expected to start shooting for her Hindi film later this year.
- Will Nani’s dream to work with his favorite director come true?
- F2 becomes Venky & Varun’s career best grosser
- Vaishnav’s debut film will have Rangasthalam-like feel: Chiranjeevi
- Madhavan turns full-time director with a biopic
- F2 & VVR’s 2nd weekend Nizam collections