Earlier this year, some leaked marriage pictures of popular actress Amala Paul with her boyfriend Bhavninder Singh surfaced on the internet. However, Amala Paul refused to confirm the news to media and fans.
Later, Amala Paul even moved to the High Court to file a defamation suit against her then-boyfriend. Meanwhile, the latest news is that The Madras High Court has given permission to Amala to file a defamation case against Bhavninder Singh for leaking their private pictures on social media without her permission.
With having legal support from the court, will Amala Paul file a case on her ex-boyfriend is to be seen.
Articles that might interest you:
- Talented actor gets flooded with offers late in his career
- Team RRR wraps up a major schedule; Gears up for next
- Makers of KGF all set for a mind-blowing announcement
- Maruthi’s next in doubt – Deets inside
- Mahesh saves another lil’ girl’s life
- Raashi Khanna bags top Tamil star’s film?