The gorgeous Kerala actress, Amala Paul, has scripted a new chapter in her professional life. The vivacious beauty has now turned producer with a high profile film that has Prakash Raj in the main lead. Named as Think Big Studios, Amala’s production house reflects the actress’ passion for filmmaking and thinking beyond the mundane.
The film will be directed by popular Malayalam director Priyadarshan and it has India’s finest technicians, Santosh Sivan and Sabu Cyril, handling cinematography and art direction respectively. This yet to be titled film has been launched in Chennai and it has an AIDS theme as its background. The regular shooting will be commenced in August. Incidentally, Amala Paul’s husband and director AL Vijay was once an assistant to Priyadarshan.
- Nagarjuna reveals interesting details about his film with Dhanush
- Karthi and team stuck in heavy rains
- Devadas to be the biggest ever US release for Nag & Nani
- Interview : Nagarjuna – My chemistry with Nani will be the highlight of Deva Das
- Mixed response helps star hero’s son