Amala Paul is back with a bang as she has some very interesting projects lined up after her separation. She will be seen in VIP 2 and a film with Aravind Swamy. The latest we hear is that she has been signed on for a prestigious Malayalam project.
News coming in from Chennai reveals that Amala has been signed to play the female lead in Nivin Pauly’s ‘Kayamkulam Kochunni’ which will be directed by the very talented Roshan Andrews.
The film is touted to be a period drama and Amala will be seen as Nivin’s wife in the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Who will be the hero for Koratala Siva’s next?
- Dil Raju drops plans to remake noted Bollywood hit?
- Taapsee’s proud statement on Filmfare cover page feat
- Rakul’s noble gesture for 200 families in this lockdown
- After Bunny, Sukumar to direct this star hero?
- Change of plans for Ajith’s film