Amala Paul is back with a bang as she has some very interesting projects lined up after her separation. She will be seen in VIP 2 and a film with Aravind Swamy. The latest we hear is that she has been signed on for a prestigious Malayalam project.
News coming in from Chennai reveals that Amala has been signed to play the female lead in Nivin Pauly’s ‘Kayamkulam Kochunni’ which will be directed by the very talented Roshan Andrews.
The film is touted to be a period drama and Amala will be seen as Nivin’s wife in the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sandeep Reddy readies a subject for star hero
- National award winning film lands in major controversy
- Hrithik makes jaw-dropping profits from War!
- Operation Gold Fish has a dull first weekend
- We have lived up to the reputation of Chiru sir’s Khaidi title: Karthi
- Mahesh Babu’s Sarileru Neekevvaru in last leg of production