After scoring a huge hit last year with Raatsasan, Amala Paul is all set to play the lead role in a forensic crime thriller. To be directed by Anoop Panicker and Abhilash Pillai, the film is being touted as the first of its kind in this genre, and Amala Paul will be seen as a forensic surgeon.
Buzz is that the story is inspired from the life and work of renowned former Kerala police surgeon Dr B Umadathan, and the makers have also consulted Umadathan during the scripting process. The film revolves around Amala Paul’s character and how she uses her intuition and intelligence to solve crime cases.
The film, which will be shot in Tamil, has been titled as Cadaver and it will go on floors on March 25 in Chennai.
Articles that might interest you:
- Valmiki’s satellite and digital deals details
- Yet another super star raises awareness against cutouts culture
- Ram Charan to resume RRR’s shoot soon
- Gang Leader’s 1st weekend Nizam share; All set to enter 5 Cr club
- Gang Leader’s 1st weekend Guntur share; Enters 1 Cr club
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 15-09-2019