Aakashathinte Niram, a Malayalam film starring Amala Paul, Nedumudi Venu, Indrajith and Prithviraj has been selected for the 15th Shanghai International Film Festival. It’s the first time that a Malayalam film is going to compete for the Golden Goblet award at this film festival. Directed by Dr.Biju, the film revolves around an old man who lives in an isolated island and how his life changes when a thief encounters him. Amala Paul is playing the role of deaf and dumb girl who lives along with the old man on the island. The entire film was shot in Andaman and Nicobar Islands. After its premiere in Shanghai, the film will be released in India in July this year. Apart from this film, Amala Paul will soon be seen in another Malayalam film titled Run Baby Run which has Mohanlal in lead role. In Telugu, currently she’s acting in Ram Charan, V V Vinayak’s upcoming film and there’s another bilingual film starring Amala Paul, Nani and Jayam Ravi which will go on floors in June. It looks like the talented actress is going great guns as far as her career is concerned.
- Director Guhan’s real-life incident inspires Kalyan Ram’s 118
- Avunu actress Poorna to share screen space with a star hero
- Hilarious comic episodes in Allu Arjun-Trivikram film
- Nandamuri hero follows Mahesh Babu’s route
- Rajamouli not following Maryada Ramanna & Eega strategy for RRR