Hot beauty Amala Paul has said opted out of Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja’s ‘Sir Osthaara’. The reason for this sudden reversal is said to be a clash of dates and this news is currently doing the rounds in the industry.Parasuram is the director of this movie. Earlier, Parul Yadav’s name was heard in movie circles as a possible choice for the heroine’s role.
Ashwini Dutt is the producer of this movie and shooting will begin as soon as Ravi Teja completes his current assignments.
- Telugu girl raises the heat on the beaches of Sri Lanka
- Will NTR’s presence help Mr. Majnu?
- RGV reveals the truth behind casting in Lakshmi’s NTR
- Maharshi’s teaser on a special day
- F2 director in talks with Mahesh Babu?