Hot beauty Amala Paul has said opted out of Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja’s ‘Sir Osthaara’. The reason for this sudden reversal is said to be a clash of dates and this news is currently doing the rounds in the industry.Parasuram is the director of this movie. Earlier, Parul Yadav’s name was heard in movie circles as a possible choice for the heroine’s role.
Ashwini Dutt is the producer of this movie and shooting will begin as soon as Ravi Teja completes his current assignments.
- Mahesh to invite Rajini and Akshay to his multiplex?
- Young actress to play yesteryear heroine in NTR biopic
- Kaala, Kabali director Pa Ranjith to debut in Bollywood
- Yesteryear heroine’s daughter in Amar Akbar Anthony
- Simbu urges fans to not get emotional about his film’s release