Hot beauty Amala Paul has said opted out of Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja’s ‘Sir Osthaara’. The reason for this sudden reversal is said to be a clash of dates and this news is currently doing the rounds in the industry.Parasuram is the director of this movie. Earlier, Parul Yadav’s name was heard in movie circles as a possible choice for the heroine’s role.
Ashwini Dutt is the producer of this movie and shooting will begin as soon as Ravi Teja completes his current assignments.
- Star heroine in Rajinikanth’s next?
- Venkatesh’s next is a hot topic among Suriya fans
- Yatra’s music recording underway in Macedonia
- Ram Charan recalls those terrible days in his career
- National award-winning actress to play Jayalalithaa?